Richard's practice focuses on Oil and Gas, Real Estate and Litigation. He has represented clients in a wide array of energy law issues including due diligence, title research, title examination and curative.
- Mineral title examination and the preparation of Drilling and Division Order Title Opinions, Leasehold Acquisition Opinions and Supplemental Opinions. He has rendered opinions for lands located in Bee, Culberson, DeWitt, Dimmit, Gonzales, Howard, Johnson, Karnes, Live Oak, Reeves, Tarrant, Wise, Zapata, and Zavala counties.
- General litigation and defense on public entities before both State and Federal courts
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Southern Methodist University (B.A., 1995)
- State Bar of Texas - Oil, Gas & Mineral Section
- State Bar of Texas - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Section
- Colorado Bar Association - Natural Resources & Energy Law Section
- Colorado Bar Association - Real Estate Law Section
- Texas Bar College