- Keith Bradley represents his clients with a level of dedication and precision gained during his time in service in the United States Navy as a Judge Advocate General. Keith walks his clients through every aspect of legal transactions. Additionally, he represents clients in complex litigation before all levels of courts and administrative bodies. Because his experience is not limited to one sector of the law, Keith is able to provide a superior level of representation.
- United States District Court Northern District of Texas
- Bradley Law Firm 1996 - Current
- United States Navy, Judge Advocate General's Corp, 1990-1996
- Trial Counsel/Claims Counsel, Naval Legal Service Office, Southeast, Charleston, SC
- Staff Judge Advocate, U.S.S. Cape Cod, AD-43
- Office-In-Charge, Trial Service Office, Southeast, Charleston, S.C.
- Baylor University (1988)
- Texas Tech University (J.D., 1992, Cum Laude)
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Member of the State Bar College
- Member of the American Association of Professional Landmen
- Active Shriner
- Member of the Fort Worth Air Power Council
- Cleburne Athletic Booster Club member